10 Reasons Why OmegaVia is Better
1. Most Omega-3 in a Pill = Results with Fewer Pills
- OmegaVia has over 1105 mg Omega-3 per pill.*
- That’s 30% More Omega-3 Than Prescription Lovaza
- Clinically effective dose for triglycerides.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil = 90% Omega-3
Amount of Omega-3 in One Softgel
Data gathered: October 2012. Formulas may have changed.
* 3rd Party Test Result: Even though the label says 1105 mg Omega-3 per pill, each OmegaVia pill actually has about 1200 mg Omega-3.
Consumer Tip: 1000 mg Fish Oil is NOT the same as 1000 mg Omega-3. Fish Oil contains Omega-3. 1000 mg retail brand Fish Oil typically contains only 300 mg Omega-3. The other 700 mg are fats that your body does not need. Always buy products with at least 75% Omega-3.
Harvard Medical School. Charles Serhan, a Harvard Medical School expert on Omega-3:
“The kind of benefits seen in most of the clinical trials with Omega-3 generally have involved much higher doses than you see recommended on supplement labels.”
Wall Street Journal. “Fish-Oil Doses Can Be Hard To Swallow,” David Stipp in Wall Street Journal Special Report, January 8, 2008:
“In trials aimed at lowering triglycerides, patients took three grams of Omega-3 per day. You would have to pop a daily dozen of the typical Omega-3 capsules on the market to get that.”
Not thrilled? We will cheerfully refund your full purchase price. Even your shipping cost. No need to return your product.
Hassle-free. No questions asked. No time limits.
When you buy online, you can’t touch or feel the product before you buy. We understand. So we respect your right to change your mind after you buy.
5-Star Quality verified by two different third party labs:
- International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) 5-Star Quality
- ABC Testing, an FDA-registered independent testing lab
View Test Results
Consumer Tip: ask for a certificate of analysis (or ‘C of A’ as insiders call it) to find out exactly what’s in your fish oil supplement.
4. Quality Assured: ZERO Chinese Content
- Oil is manufactured, purified and tested in USA.
- Manufactured in an NSF cGMP Certified facility.
- Softgels are MADE IN USA in an FDA-approved facility.
- Manufacturing certified by third-party audits.
- Packaged under cGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practices) and Organic standards.
More on OmegaVia Quality & Safety here.
Consumer Tip: more than half of the fish oil pills sold in the United States are made in China or contain Chinese fish oil or gelatin. (It’s cheaper.) Yet they can be legally sold as ‘Made in USA’ because they are bottled in the USA. Make sure you know where your product is made.
5. Safety: Patented Purification Process
- Uses low-temperature molecular distillation.
- More Omega-3. No contaminants.
- Omegavia exceeds standards set by:
- Global Organization for EPA & DHA Omega-3
- European Union
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Norwegian Medicinal Standards
More on OmegaVia Quality & Safety here.
6. Value: OmegaVia has Low “Delivered Cost”
- What is the “Delivered Cost per 1000 mg Omega-3″? The cost to get 1000 mg of Omega-3 delivered to your door. This “insider secret” removes all the marketing and makes it easy to compare products.
- A couple of brands are cheaper but they don’t use pharmaceutical-grade oil and you don’t get 1000 mg Omega-3 per pill.
Delivered Cost of 1000 mg Omega-3
Consumer Tip: As a smart consumer, you SHOULD compare before buying. But make sure you compare apples-to-apples. Compare brands with 75% or higher Omega-3 with other similar brands.
7. 780 mg of EPA Omega-3 per Pill – the highest of any brand
Why is this important?
- EPA is more effective than DHA at lowering triglycerides
- EPA (but not DHA) helps improve mood and depression
- EPA is a powerful anti-inflammatory for soothing arthritis
- Our current lot has over 850 mg EPA (but we’re conservative on the label)
Yes, DHA is very important. If you are pregnant, nursing an infant, a child or recovering from brain injury, you will need more DHA than what OmegaVia provides. In which case, buy Nordic Naturals DHA. Otherwise, the 260 mg DHA in OmegaVia is sufficient for adults.
OmegaVia has a natural Enteric-coating sprayed on the outside of the softgel capsules.
Enteric-coating does two things:
- This reduces fishy burps that people hate!
- It dramatically increases absorption of Omega-3.
How? Enteric-coating prevents the pill from dissolving in your stomach, where there are harsh stomach acids that destroy the delicate Omega-3 fatty acids. Instead, the pills gradually dissolve in the much gentler environment of the intestines.
A New England Journal of Medicine Study comparing enteric-coated and non-enteric coated fish oils show a marked improved in absorption and benefits of enteric-coated fish oil pills.
More about enteric-coating here.
9. AutoShip program (7 out of 10 customers prefer hassle-free AutoShip)
- Get free shipping and $5 off regular price with AutoShip!
- That’s almost $10 off for one box of OmegaVia!
- Never run out of OmegaVia – tell us how often you want to receive OmegaVia and we’ll take care of the rest.
10. Safe for Pets.
Woof! We give OmegaVia to our dogs too. It makes their coats soft and shiny. And it makes older dogs bounce again. Our product development team worked with 3 veterinarians to make sure that this formula would also work for our 4-legged family members.
And finally…We Made it for Personal Use!
All of us here at OmegaVia take it and give it to our families too. We have worked in the fish oil supplement industry for most of our careers, so we know what to look for. When we developed OmegaVia, we created a formula that we would feel comfortable giving to our families. We hope to include you as part of that extended family.