Fish Oil Benefits and Your Health
Fish Oil Benefits come from the Omega-3 fats naturally found in fish oil.
Benefits are not limited to your heart health.
|Scientifically Proven Fish Oil Benefits|
How much fish oil do YOU need? Read more about fish oil dosage here.
But how can one nutrient do so much?
Well, Omega-3 does not “fix” or “cure” anything.
Your body needs Omega-3 for almost every function. When you are deficient in Omega-3, diseases start to creep in. Getting enough Omega-3 from fish oil just allows your body to go back to working normally.
Fish Oil Benefits: Just One Pill a Day
OmegaVia gives you all the Omega-3 you need in just one pill.
Because it is the only fish oil pill with 1105 mg of Omega-3.
Simple and easy.
Fish Oil Benefits
Fish oil helps:
- Promote healthy heart beat
- Moderate growth rate of atherosclerotic plaque
- Naturally balance triglycerides, an important heart health marker
This is why the American Heart Association recommends that you take 1000 mg of Omega-3 everyday.
Omega-3 is a powerful anti-inflammatory for your joints.
- Reduces joint discomfort
- Reduces morning stiffness
- Helps reduces the amount of painkillers needed
- Reduces enzymes that destroy cartilage
- Increases grip strength
- Enhances walking pace
More than half the fats in the brain is Omega-3 DHA. And the lining of the nerve cells in the brain is lined with Omega-3. So, brain performance & function (cognition) is strongly influenced by the amount of Omega-3 in your diet.
Increased levels of Omega-3 helps:
- Enhance memory
- Support thinking speed
- Increase overall cognition
- Manage age-related brain decline
EPA Omega-3 is crucial in maintaining mood health. In several studies, EPA has been found to be as effective as prescription anti-depressants.
Several studies have shown that persons with depression have low Omega-3 levels and high Omega-6 levels.
This is why Omega-3 Has Become a Buzzword.
- Major health organizations want you to take Omega-3:
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Even the White House is recommending Omega-3
- Solid scientific proof for health benefits
- Media coverage
New research and studies are constantly unearthing additional fish oil benefits.
Visit OmegaVia Blog to stay up-to-date with the latest science.
|DISCLAIMER: This website is for your education and general health information only. The ideas and suggestions contained on this website are not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from your doctor for any health condition or problem. Users of this website should not rely on information provided on this website for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician.|