Prior to taking OmegaVia, my triglycerides were above 660. I continued to watch my diet along with walking, as I had in the past. My on ly change to my daily routine was adding OmegaVia. In one month my triglycerides had dropped below 230. I can’t say thank you enough!!!
We love your product. It is better or at least equal to Lovaza at a fraction of the cost. Your customer service is second to none and your knowledge of the product is very reasurring. Keep it up.
A friend recommended I take fish oil supplements for my triglycerides. I don’t like taking pills, but after talking to your technical person for half an hour, I tried OmegaVia. It lowered my triglycerides but the first thing I noticed within a few days was that the pain in my joints started to disapear. That’s a nice bonus!
Thank you for such a high quality product. In just a few short months, my triglycerides have dropped 15%!!!
What makes fish oil work? Simple. It's the Omega-3.
Over the last 30 years, what we know about the benefits of fish oil has grown tremendously. There have been more than 12,000 research papers published on Omega-3 fatty acids.
It’s not surprising that over 100 million Americans now take fish oil supplements.
With OmegaVia, you get a concentrated dose of Omega-3. So you get faster benefits with fewer pills.
All fish oils are not the same!
Pharmaceutical grade fish oil supplements are the choice of doctors, pharmacists and nutritionists.
Why? Because it is purer and MUCH more concentrated than regular fish oil. Regular fish oil has only 30% Omega-3. Which means the other 70% of the oil is, well, just fat.
OmegaVia is a concentrated dose of pharmaceutical grade fish oil. It has over 90% Omega-3.
OmegaVia makes fish oil dosage easy.
Just one pill to get a safe, clinically effective dose.
1000 mg Omega-3. That's what the American Heart Association wants you to take every day. But most Americans get less than 100 mg a day. That's just 10%!
Remember, 1000 mg of fish oil is not the same as 1000 mg Omega-3. Regular fish oil pills have about 300 mg of Omega-3 per pill. OmegaVia has well over 1100 mg of Omega-3 per pill. You'll need 3 to 4 drug store fish oil pills to equal just one OmegaVia.
Fish oil dosage is finally easy.
Our fish oil is 100% Made in USA, using a 5-step purification process. A process called molecular distillation allows us to produce the best fish oils possible.
Unlike other fish oils, OmegaVia oils go through an extra, patented purification step that removes virtually all of the impurities and odor still left in other fish oils. This process produces the best pharmaceutical grade fish oil.
Our natural enteric coating process improves absorption and also prevents unwanted fish oil side effects. Each OmegaVia fish oil pill is mercury-free and cholesterol-free. You also get the peace of mind from independent, third party quality and purity testing.
When members of our staff became pregnant, they searched far and wide for fish oil supplements that were safe to take during pregnancy. But they could never get a 'certificate of analysis' proving the purity of the product.
Ever since, we made it a company policy to have 100% transparency about what's in OmegaVia. You can inspect our third party Quality & Purity Reports. You never have to worry about Mercury or PCBs.
OmegaVia. Pure. Safe. Effective.